Tuesday, February 3, 2009

checkin out different towns

So we thought it would be a random and cute idea to take a foot pic everywhere we go. Why? I have no idea but seemed like a good idea.
We went to the Santa Monica Pier and rode the Ferris wheel. Then walked around and rode some other ride that throws you up in the air. There was no way to get a pic. We were too busy screaming.








I had this great idea to go to Chinatown for the New Year festival and when we got there it was over. Too much positive thinking. I thought it would be going on strong even after the parade. We just saw the remnants of the festival of confetti in the street and people walking around with their chinese tourist goods. But walking back to the car we came across where someone tagged on the floor. They must know I love love love pugs. This pic is for Kazu, my lovepug.




No comments:

Post a Comment