Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Americana in Glendale

LOL!! Sheldon's take on Risky Business. (this verion had pants)
Smoochin' next to the water show. This is where we had to ask the camera crew to leave. LOL!


We went to The Americana in Glendale which is kinda like The Grove. It's so cute, there are tons of shops and restaurants to check out. We went to one of my most fave restaurants called Granville. The have the best ahi tune I have ever had.






I ran up and attacked a street vendor and took out the silliest glasses for us to pose in! Afterwards we were jst driving around chit chatting and I mentioned that I want to go one day and find a spot where the planes fly right over you. Then we kept talking and talking and Sheldon said he was going to drive us somewhere as a surprise. I had no idea what he was up to until we got near LAX airport and he knew a spot where the planes fly right over. I mean RIGHT OVER! So we parked and ran out. It was crazy they looked like they were going to toucht the light posts and they were sooooo loud! It was awesome! Thanks Shells!




No comments:

Post a Comment